The biopharmaceutical market is showing high growth rates and production capacities for the manufacture of high-quality drugs with increasing demand worldwide. In this challenging environment, the ZETA Group has established itself as a reliable and globally active engineering partner. ZETA designs, builds, automates and qualifies equipment for aseptic liquid production processes in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. Biopharmaceutical agents such as anticancer agents, insulin, vaccines, infusions and the like are produced on these highly complex "tailor-made" plants. As an international, fast-growing company, ZETA relies above all on its dedicated employees.
Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: Montgomery County
Contract: Full-time employee
Supporting all technical aspects of project management
Execution of process engineering tasks as a part of the project team
Responsible for individual work packages
Examination and coordination of technical enquiry documents.
Execution of basic & detail concept design from preliminary stage to completion & handover of project (development of PDF’s and facility layouts, process optimization, P&ID, specifications, 3D-review, functional specifications, commissioning etc.).
Creation of media consumption lists
P&ID’s (line sizing, defining low points and valve positions, minimum requirements and tagging…)
Creation of functional specification
Writing of the manual for the skid and support of skid qualification
- A degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Process or Biochemical Engineering, Bioprocessing or Life Sciences or completed accredited training in process engineering or biopharmaceutical plant construction.
- Working experience will be considered an asset but is not essential.
- Skills in engineering and qualification of biopharmaceutical plants are helpful.
- Comprehensive skills in MS-Office (especially Excel and MS Visio) engineering databases (preferably COMOS) and ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English (German would be very beneficial)
- A keen sense of responsibility, self-motivation, team spirit, flexibility, accuracy, quality awareness, target orientation and cooperation.
- Good spatial imagination and awareness.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cross-functional team
- High level of organization skills and a sense of responsibility
- Solution-oriented approach to changing requirements
- Enjoys communicating and interacting with customers and colleagues.
- Comfortable with frequent, and sometimes prolonged, domestic, and international travel up to 50% of the time.
competitive PTO & vacation
- Free coffee
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Benefits
- competitive PTO & vacation
- 401K with 5% employer match of annual salary
- Travel & training
Under the motto "Let's Engineer Your Career Together" we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Your application will
Evolution of Technology -
find more here:
ZETA USA Inc.
727 Norristown Road, Lower Gwynedd Township, 19002 PA