We are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) to help us become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
We are Emakina. We are a bunch of digital experts, innovative nerds and passionate doers. Young. Experienced. Talented. Wild. Professional. Cooperative. Smart. Enthusiastic. And always realizing ideas.
We are proud of our team culture. We always have each other’s backs. Every day we strive for growth as individuals and together as a team.
What we do.
Digitalization of Austria’s biggest loyalty program jö #done
Optimization of POC sports' marketing and customer service #done
Creation of a revolutionary 360 degress Omnichannel ecommerce platform for Hartlauer #done
Find out more emakina.at/cases
But enough about us. We are looking for an
Online Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) with SEO focus
Location: Vienna (partially remote from anywhere in Europe)
These are the professional requirements and personal skills we are looking for:
- A completed technical education is nice but practical experience in a digital marketing position is better.
- Setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns in paid search, display & video and social is what you love to do .
- Using your strategic mindset you are able to translate business and campaign objectives into tailor made campaign strategies.
- You know web technologies like your own hood, especially in the context of live testing, analytics and search engine optimization.
- Sistrix, Searchmetrics, Screaming Frog, Google Webmaser Webmaster tools, Advanced Web Rankin and Search Console aren't just fancy buzzwords to you but tools you have mastered already.
- Your web analytics experience consists of managing the whole tracking lifecycle - from the strategy and setup, including A/B Testing and using the Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Heatmap analysis, to the interpretation of data and creation of reports including recommendations for action.
- You are an interface between marketing and IT so bringing basic technical knowledge in the area of frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS, AngularJS) is a huge advantage.
- Your communication skills in English and German help you to work with your team in a supportive and productive way and to accomplish big things together.
The platforms we use to help our customers improve their customer relations:
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics Power Platform, Kentico CMS, Bynder DAM, InRiver PIM
The tools we use internally to manage our everyday life:
- Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA), GIT, Workfront
What we offer:
- Hybrid Work: modern office with a big sun balcony OR remote work -> your daily choice
- Transparent communication and no bs talks -> serving team leaders
- Open, empowering, thriving and mutually supportive culture -> awesome team
- Flexible working hours (with core hours from 10-15.00/13.00) -> more freedom for managing family/dog/sports etc.
- Independent work with a lot of creative freedom -> gettings things #done, the how is up to you
- Awesome location right next to U2 Krieau, WU Campus and the green Prater -> easy to get there
- Free Öffi Ticket or the same value in Sodexo Vouchers -> get carried away or get lunch
- In times of remote work it's even more important to get together and celebrate -> common sports activities, monthly movie nights and quarterly company events
Join our mission to become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
Salary: We offer you a salary above minimum wage set by the IT-collective bargaining agreement of EUR 3,300 monthly gross. Negotiable based on your expertise.