We are looking for a .NET Developer (m/f/d) to help us become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
We are Emakina. We are a bunch of digital experts, innovative nerds and passionate doers. Young. Experienced. Talented. Wild. Professional. Cooperative. Smart. Enthusiastic. And always realizing ideas.
We are proud of our team culture. We always have each other’s backs. Every day we strive for growth as individuals and together as a team.
What we do.
Digitalization of Austria’s biggest loyalty program jö #done
Marketing Automation and more efficient customer service for Kastner & Öhler #done
Optimization of POC sports’ marketing and service #done
Playing a key role in the digitalization of Vienna’s Tourist Board #done
Find out more emakina.at/cases
But enough about us. We are looking for a
.NET Developer (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria (partially remote)
Within your role and as a part of our team you can expect lots of varied and challenging tasks:
- Specification, analysis, design and development of .NET applications
- Solution development based on CMS systems e.g. Kentico or CRM systems e.g. Microsoft Dynamics
- Application integration using Message Brokers and REST interfaces (e.g. serverless integration with Azure)
These are the professional requirements and personal skills we are looking for:
- Very good programming skills and practical experience in the execution of state-of-the-art software engineering projects
- Completed technical education (college or university level) or several years of practical experience
- .NET MVC project experience
- Experience in relational database development
- Experience using ORMs, e.g. Entity Framework
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Cloud Environments / MS Azure
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Understanding of different architectural patterns, e.g. SOA, microservices, MVC, etc.
- Nice-to-have: Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce
- Proficient in English and German
- A teamplayer by heart
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working
This is the technology stack we work with:
- C#, ASP .NET, MS SQL Server, Azure services (web apps, service bus, functions, etc.)
The platforms we use:
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics Power Platform, Kentico CMS, Bynder DAM, InRiver PIM
The tools we use:
- Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA), GIT, Workfront
What we offer:
- Secure job in an innovative and constantly growing company
- Flexible working hours, home office as desired
- Work with an empowering, open and mutually supportive team
- Personal responsibility and independent work with a lot of creative freedom
- Lots of employee events and goodies (there is always a reason to celebrate)
- Corporate Health initiatives and social responsibility projects
- Excellent public transport connection, U2 Krieau close to Praterstern
Join our mission to become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
Salary: We offer you a salary above minimum wage in keeping with the market and based on your capabilities. For legal reasons we would like to state that the minimum wage set by the collective bargaining agreement (IT-KV) is EUR 3,190.