- You will work on projects in the Netherlands mainly, in the future also on small and large projects for international customers
- Your focus is on advising customers on various issues relating to software, e.g.: collection of requirements, rollout of new features and software upgrades including the configuration of our software solutions
- A completed IT training (apprenticeship, university) and professional experience as well as pronounced customer orientation and analytical skills qualify you for your role
- Your know-how in requirements engineering, SQL and agile software development is an advantage and business trips are a welcome variation for you
- Your new role starts with a comprehensive training period (6-8 months) so that you can actively help shaping our customer solution with the latest methods and technologies
- You are able to communicate in English fluently, knowledge of German is an advantage
All about: Saving Lives, Emergency Calls & Command and Control CenterMeaningful, sustainable and agile. Cross-linked, innovative and modern. Unique and international. Fire brigade, rescue service, police and industry = technology that saves lives.
Keywords that not only describe eurofunk, but also our future projects perfectly. In the symbiosis of innovation, quality and state-of-the-art technology with sustainable benefits, we
create high-available, innovative technical solutions for answering emergency calls, dispatching and alerting.
Important customers, such as the Ministry of Public Health and Justice (Ministerie van Veiligheid en Justitie), professional fire brigades, police and industrial customers such as BASF, BMW or major airports such as Munich or Frankfurt rely on our products and solutions. Become part of our team and help saving lives!