Test Manager (m/f/d)
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Prepares and releases the test strategy (incl. test automation, required test stages), test plan (including risk assessment) and test specification (including test procedures) based on approved requirements in scope of the project
- Defines test objectives, test techniques to be applied and testing related deliverables to ensure fulfillment of the requirements in scope of the project
- Plans, coordinates and monitors the defined internal and/or external test activities (e.g. customer acceptance) including associated costs for the defined test stages in cooperation with the project core team
- Creates and ensures a Traceability Matrix (traceability between approved requirements and test cases and traceability between test cases, test results and defects) for the project
- Requests and coordinates preparation of test environment and ensures the documentation of identified defects
- Reports test status including test results and current quality status of the deliverable to the project core team as well as to the customer
- Ensures that the test related processes are followed within the project and contributes to project planning
- Continuously improves testing related processes, methods and competence (including tools competence) relevant for the project
- Estimates efforts related to test activities for bid-projects as well as customer and generic projects
- Prepares bid proposals for test and acceptance relevant parts in cooperation with the bid team
Skills are the key!
- Finished degree (preferably a Master or Bachelor) in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- Passion for software testing and enjoy learning new technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- Experienced in software testing, test automation and scripting (e.g. Robot framework, Python, SoapUI, Powershell); testing of distributed and embedded systems; database knowledge and SQL (Oracle, SQLite); creation of documentation like release notes and installation manuals; Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic software development skills, and have experience with Jira, Confluence, xRay, Jenkins CI, Git and Azure
- ISTQB or equivalent certification and experience in usability tests is a plus
- Very good knowledge in oral and written English and German
- Social competence and good communication skills
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Motivating working atmosphere
- Onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company and flexible working hours
- International team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
Monthly gross salary: at least € 3.200 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Are you interested in this position, offering outstanding development possibilities and are you ready to enter a continuously growing, internationally operating company?
For further information about the job, please contact
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf