We are seeking for an experienced, team-oriented and dynamic IT MES Business Consultant to strengthen our team within the IT department at Boehringer Ingelheim in Vienna as of now.
In your new role, you will support the local and intra-European business community around the topics Manufacturing Execution System (MES), specially for the area of Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing.
Tasks & responsibilities
- One of your main tasks will be the automation, integration, standardization, optimization and operation of the MES solutions to be implemented based on our existing MES template
- In cooperation with other IT units and the business community, you will lead medium to large MES implementation projects at our European production sites with a focus on Vienna
- You will support within the system life cycle (design, planning and implementation) of specific local and intra-European MES applications
- Furthermore, you will build partnerships with stakeholders and are responsible for maintaining the cooperation
- You also will be effectively responsible for demand management and project prioritization, which includes organizing, identifying and recording requirements
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or Engineering or bachelor’s degree with long term relevant work experiences
- Several years of professional experience in the environment of production processes with a focus on IT systems or engineering
- First experiences with MES or other IT systems within a manufacturing GxP environment
- Profound experience as a Project Manager with a corresponding track record of managing medium-sized, cross-functional projects in a fast moving and agile project environment
- Team player with background in working in an international and intercultural environment, negotiation skills as well as a solution-oriented approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English required (verbal and written)
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Gerlinde Leiss.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.