As of now we are seeking a talented and motivated Employee Special Device Support (m/f/d) to join our IT team in Vienna.
Tasks & responsibilities
- As a member of Special Workplace Solutions team, you develop customized solutions and support the global Workplace Services for BI
- You lead and/or participate in local projects in Vienna especially supporting the IT/OT integration
- You also participate in global projects and work closely with IT members from other BI sites
- Furthermore you assist the client community with the development and operation of underlying technology solutions to improve productivity and enhance processes
- You identify IT or Pharma industry processes and technologies that could provide BI with a competitive advantage
- As subject matter expert you consult the local business in operations and other teams on existing applications/systems and underlying architecture
- You develop and implement specific solutions fitting to specific business demands, but able to provide those solutions globally as custom standards
- The operational support for incident, problem and change management, as well as identifying trends and taking corrective actions is part of your job
- Degree in IT, Engineering or Computer Science or comparable job experience
- 3-5 years of experience in IT, ideally working for a large company
- Good knowledge and working experience in large PC environments and their management (like SCCM and Active Directory)
- Experience in configuring Windows operating systems including scripting capabilities (especially Powershell)
- High level of technical ability regarding setup, administration, configuration, running, troubleshooting and monitoring
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodologies
- Intercultural competencies, driven to achieve results of a high standard, service to the client, work in a team and logical thinking when problem solving
- Fluent in English and ability to travel internationally
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Gerlinde Leiss.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.