Test Management (m/w/d)
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Actively supporting the creation of use cases within the requirement phase
- Validation of requirements in terms of testability
- Autonomously planning and tracking tests (in coordination with project management)
- Definition of tasks and work packages for other testers
- Creation and execution of test cases based on requirements
- Assistance in customer acceptance tests during the prototype phase
- Analysis of customer error reports, preparation of errors for development (description, reproducibility)
- Cooperation with developers and support for troubleshooting, periodical software releases (release candidates)
- Test Automation: Design and maintenance of test scripts in TOSCA, Regression Tests
- Create test reports for verification
- Process-conformant test documentation („Test Plan“, „Test Case Description“, „Test Report“)
- Validation including the creation of validation reports for different projects
Skills are the key!
- Technical education (HTL, FH, university) preferably in the Area of IT / electrical engineering or similar
- Longstanding experience in software testing and test management, including creation and execution of test cases, Process-driven workflows (waterfall model, V-model, CMMI, agile/lean methodologies...) and Testing / test automation tools (TOSCA)
- Experience in revision control systems (preferably Subversion), Bug-Reporting-Tools (preferably JIRA, ClearQuest) and in writing test scripts
- ISTQB Foundation Level knowledge
- Goal orientation, cultural awareness and experience collaborating with distributed test teams, as well as the ability and willingness to take ownership of work packages
- Very good command of English (mandatory) German is a plus
These are the benefits!
- Good work-life balance
- Long-term career planning
- Exceptional individual education-opportunities on our IVM-Campus
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Sympathetic and competent team
Monthly gross salary: at least € 3.200 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Accept the challenge and let’s shape the future together!
For further information about the job, please contact
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf