Job title: Software Developer, Front End (f/m/x)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovative-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Software Developer, Front End.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As our successful Software Developer, Front End, you will directly develop functionality to implement, support, and continuously improve the end-to-end user experience of the enterprise Project and Portfolio Management System.
You will design data-driven UI components along with scalable backend services using modern API patterns or frameworks like REST or gRPC.
Ensure the tools developed within the centre function DD&T are fit-for-purpose and delivering the expected value to internal customers.
Your New Opportunity:
- Front End development that implements functionality identified together with Product Squad team members and end users
- Design user interfaces and experiences using wireframes and other mock-up methods to ensure viable solutions before implementation
- Perform implementation, coding, and testing of UI/UX components and backend APIs as applicable
- Utilize modern, data-driven techniques to identify opportunities to refine and continuously improve existing user interface elements
- Engage in live site issues or outages to support international user base of > 3000 users
- Will be required to learn new technologies based on the needs of the business
- Using Agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe) in daily business operation
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering or other technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- Working experience in design, development, and implementation of front-end software components
- Front-end development experience with modern UI frameworks and libraries such as Vue, React, Angular, or Meteor with data visualization libraries like d3.js or Plotly
- Experience with Cloud based programming using AWS or Azure
- Understands design patterns and can learn, understand, and contribute to a complex existing code base
- Ability to transform user stories into an enterprise code product at high quality
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
- Ability to build intuitive UX/UI components connected to high-volume data sources
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €3.389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
For more insights into Takeda click here.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower
CHE - Glattpark (Opfikon) - Zurich HQ, DEU - Berlin - Wirtschaftswunder, DEU - Singen, ITA - Rieti