Job title: Software Developer, Back End (f/m/x)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovative-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Software Developer, Back End.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As our successful Software Developer, Back End, you will directly develop functionality to implement, support, and continuously improve the back-end services of the enterprise Project and Portfolio Management System.
You will be responsible for the development of core libraries, data structures and architecture for enterprise services.
You will create efficient data pipelines able to perform large data transformation jobs and ensure the tools developed within the centre function DD&T are fit-for-purpose and delivering the expected value to internal customers.
Your New Opportunity:
- Backend development that implements functionality specified by team members, stakeholders, and end users
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Utilize modern, data-driven techniques to identify opportunities to refine and continuously improve existing user interface elements
- Engage in live site issues or outages to support user base of > 3000 users
- Will be required to learn new technologies based on the needs of the business
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering or other technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Business experience with a preference for the Healthcare or CRM industry
- Working experience in design, development and implementation of back-end software components
- Back-end development experience with databases (SQL preferred) and high-level programming language such as C#, Java EE, or Python
- Experience with Cloud based programming using AWS or Azure
- Understanding of design patterns. Understand and contribute to a complex existing code base
- Ability to work with large amount of data: data migration, data preparation for import/ export, generating data from a database using SQL
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to transform user stories into an enterprise code product at high quality
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €3.389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
For more insights into Takeda click here.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower