We are looking for an IT Project Manager (m/f/d) to help us become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
We are Emakina. We are a bunch of digital experts, innovative nerds and passionate doers. Young. Experienced. Talented. Wild. Professional. Cooperative. Smart. Enthusiastic. And always realizing ideas.
We are proud of our team culture. We always have each other’s backs. Every day we strive for growth as individuals and together as a team.
What we do.
Digitalization of Austria’s biggest loyalty program jö #done
Marketing Automation and more efficient customer service for Kastner & Öhler #done
Optimization of POC sports' marketing and customer service #done
Playing a key role in the digitalization of Vienna’s Tourist Board #done
Find out more emakina.at/cases
But enough about us. We are looking for an
IT Projectmanager (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna (partially remote from anywhere in Europe)
Within your role and as part of our team you can expect lots of varied and challenging tasks:
You are responsible for the development and implementation of digital strategies for our national and international clients. In doing so, you lead and organize a team of multidisciplinary experts who realize extraordinary projects - with a clear view of the requirements of the respective customer and at the highest technical level.
You have the ability to independently and confidently manage multi-layered processes at team and customer level. In doing so, you act in a tactically agile manner and also regularly take on an advisory position. You coordinate complex, challenging projects in terms of scope of work, timeframe and budget, always maintaining high quality standards.
In the team, you ensure a positive environment in which good and productive collaboration is possible. At the same time, you build a close, trusting relationship with our clients and have a deep understanding of their individual requirements and needs.
Your problem-solving skills, enthusiasm for new technologies and desire for personal development make you the ideal companion for the digital transformation of our customers and an important link within the team.
In a nutshell, this means:
- Project management in the implementation of IT projects (software, web)
- Handling of project management tools (Jira, Confluence, Navision ...)
- Structuring and documentation of customer requests, decisions and results
- Needs and as-is analysis in the course of digital transformation for new and existing customers
- Preparation and execution of customer workshops
- Management of the conception phase with new customers as an interface to technology and creation
- Requirements analysis and translation of customer wishes into concrete requirements
- Definition of user flows, wireframes and derivation of user stories
- Sparring partner for all project participants during the effort estimation as well as during the entire implementation process
- Project planning (time, resources, work packages)
- Ongoing project controlling and reporting
- Review of completed work packages
- Management of your team as well as direct coordination and communication with the client
- Ongoing analysis of digital trends and innovative (marketing) concepts and derivation of ideas for existing customers as well as identification of up- and cross-selling potentials
These are the professional requirements and personal skills we are looking for:
- Professional experience as a project manager in the digital sector
- Background in web technologies or technical understanding of digital technologies
- Ideally experience in working with content management systems and eCommerce solutions
- Knowledge of project management methodology, project procedures and tools
- Time and priority management skills
- Completed technical education (college or university level) or several years of practical experience
- Proficient in English and German
- A teamplayer by heart
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working
The platforms we use:
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics Power Platform, Kentico CMS, Bynder DAM, InRiver PIM
The tools we use:
- Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA), GIT, Workfront, MS Dynamics Navision
What we offer:
- Secure job in an innovative and constantly growing company
- Flexible working hours, home office as much as you want
- Working partially remote (all over Europe - further away not possible due to time difference)
- Work with an empowering, open and mutually supportive team
- Personal responsibility and independent work with a lot of creative freedom
- Lots of employee events and goodies (there is always a reason to celebrate)
Join our mission to become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
Salary: We offer you a salary above minimum wage set by the IT-collective bargaining agreement of EUR 3,190 monthly gross. Negotiable based on your expertise.