Acceptance Test Engineer (m/f/d)
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Validation Testing of a distributed software system
- Technical Software Integration in internal and customer projects
- Definition of Validation Points
- Planning, creation and execution of validation test cases to ensure fulfillment of customer needs
- Integration and customer acceptance testing including test concept preparation, execution and reporting
- Planning and realization of test automation for repetitive test areas
- Root cause analysis and defect documentation
- Verification of defects and pro-active engagement in finding of solutions
- Release planning, collaboration and alignment of test plans with the development teams
Skills are the key!
- Finished degree (preferably a Master or Bachelor) in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- Passion for software testing and enjoy learning new technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- Gained experience in software testing; test automation and scripting (e.g. Robot framework, Python, SoapUI, Powershell); testing of distributed and embedded systems; database knowledge and SQL (Oracle, SQLite); creation of documentation like release notes and installation manuals; Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience in usability tests and SQL scripting is a plus
- Basic software development skills, and have experience with Jira, Confluence, xRay, Jenkins CI, Git and Azure
- ISTQB or equivalent certification is a plus
- Very good knowledge in oral and written English and German
- Social competence and good communication skills
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Motivating working atmosphere and competent Team
- Onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company and flexible working hours
- International team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
Monthly gross salary: at least € 3.200 (depending on qualifications and experience)
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
For further information about the job, please contact
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf