Requirements Engineer (m/f/d) - Solution Design
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Design, planning, execution and ownership of requirement engineering
- Technical project management and responsibility within bid- and implementation phases
- Functional analysis and architecture including all system functions, functional interfaces and system boundaries in close cooperation with other system engineers
- Requirements engineering, preparation of specifications and system processes
- Technical interface to the costumer and other internal and external technical resources for a particular subsystem
- Definition and creation of Scope of Works for potential subcontractors
- Close cooperation with developers, infrastructure, operation, technical customer support and project management department to ensure proper implementation
- Collaboration with Project Managers to provide estimations and develop an overall implementation solution plan
Skills are the key!
- Master’s degree in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- Several years system engineering experience in a professional environment
- IPMA Project Management Certification (level D or C, or equivalent) is beneficial
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality highly complex projects across teams
- Very good knowledge in oral and written English and German
- Structured and solution-oriented
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Motivating working atmosphere and competent team
- Onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company and flexible working hours
- International team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
Monthly gross salary: at least € 4.000 (depending on qualifications and experience) A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience
Accept the challenge and let’s shape the future together!
For further information about the job, please contact
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf