Porsche Informatik GmbH is a subsidiary of Porsche Holding Salzburg, the largest and most successful car trading company in Europe. The mission of Porsche Informatik is clear: to create pioneering software solutions in the automobile sector. We operate internationally in 32 countries on 4 continents and provide 160 customized business software solutions for millions of users every day from vehicle financing to parts logistic and services features.
Would you like to benefit from Porsche Informatik's wealth of experience as a subsidiary of Porsche Holding?
Would you like to become a part of the dynamic and innovative team at Porsche Informatik?
Then this is the right place for you!
We are looking for a...
DevOps Engineer with Data Science focus (f/m/d)
…to strengthen our team in Vienna or Salzburg!
- A degree in the field of computer science, software development or comparable
- Experience in the field of CI / CD and container technologies (OpenShift, Kubernetes)
- Experience in software development with Python, PySpark and Java
- Practical experience in creating, scaling and automating data pipelines (ETL), distributed data processing, data persistence and backup
- Good knowledge of the conception and creation of database schemes or data warehouse schemes
- Good knowledge of "Big Data" platforms and architectures such as Apache Spark, Spark Streaming or similar
- You are interested in the field of user interface / user experience engineering
- You are motivated to learn about new technologies in a rapidly changing business area
- You speak English and have basic knowledge of German
- You are part of the growing data science team at Porsche Informatik and accompany us in the productive implementation of data-driven applications for our customers
- You will develop tailor-made, innovative solutions for our customers in the areas of data science and implement them together with your colleagues on-prem, in the cloud or as a hybrid solution
- You will accompany the entire development process (from the technical conception and implementation to the deployment in the sense of CI / CD)
We offer you:
If you are an IT-savvy CARactor who appreciates the open and innovative culture of Porsche Informatik, we are the right company for you.
We know: Your commitment is important for our success. Therefore, we see a very good working atmosphere that allows you a high degree of personal responsibility, modern office space, flexible working hours and numerous other benefits as important components for an excellent cooperation.
Of course, you will receive a salary, which is determined by your individual qualifications and your professional experience according to the collective agreement (annual gross salary from € 35.784,-- or € 44.604,--). However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries.