Java Development (m/w/d)
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Support of the creation-process of requirements based on customer workshops
- Creation of use cases and well-founded effort estimations
- Definition and creation of data models and corresponding design documents
- Implementation and testing of functions
- Creation of JUnit-Tests
- Technical documentation
- Cooperation with testers and support for troubleshooting
- Assistance in customer acceptance tests
Skills are the key!
- Technical education (HTL, FH, university) preferably in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- First professional experience with object oriented programming (ideally in Java)
- Experience with the following tools and concepts: Java-IDE (Eclipse), Java: Swing, Hibernate, Spring, Design-Pattern, UML, XML, JUnit Tests, Linux, Windows, revision control systems (preferably Subversion) and bug reporting tools (preferably JIRA, ClearQuest)
- Knowledge of process-driven workflows (waterfall model, V-model, CMMI) and quality assurance tools (Checkstyle, Findbug, PMD; CPD)
- Very good command of German and English language
These are the benefits!
- Good work-life balance
- Long-term career planning
- Exceptional individual education-opportunities on our IVM-Campus
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Sympathetic and competent team
Monthly gross salary: at least € 2.500 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Accept the challenge and let’s shape the future together!
For further information about the job, please contact
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf