Reporting directly to the Head of RCV IT and to the Head of IT OPS Enablement. The position will be located at the Vienna site of Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG being responsible for leading and managing a team of IT Consultants and Analysts, and provides demand management, business consultancy, domain architecture, program/project management and information technology-related services to assigned business clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the collection and prioritization of business requirements and identifying local business needs in alignment with global IT standards
- Ongoing consultation with business clients for the identification and analysis of business needs
- Influence and negotiate the scope and requirements, and create opportunities for innovation in process changes and/or technology-enabled solutions
- Consistently bring value to the Business through an acknowledged recognition of client needs and corresponding IT solutions in multiple business domains
- Lead and manage large IT projects and programs
- Act according to valid quality and compliance regulation
- Identify latent needs associated with changing external and internal environments
- Drive IT innovation in the area of responsibility
- Ensure compliance with local and global guidelines, laws and regulations where appropriate
- University Degree in Information Technology/Engineering or equivalent. A Master's Degree will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as a Business Liaison preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience
- Minimum of 4 years of IT project/program management experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both written & spoken
- Good understanding of operations business processes as well as GxP regulations
- Advanced consultant capabilities
- IT Service Management Standard e.g. ITIL would be appreciated
- Familiar with software lifecycle management
- Good understanding of legal and regulatory aspects of biotech industry
- Willingness to travel
- Position specific training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Staff restaurant
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 80,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Doris Staribacher.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.