Java Developer (m/f/d)
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Conception and realization of software solutions according to customer requirements
- Design and implementation of user stories and features in the existing applications
- Continuous quality assurance during the development process (code reviews, unit-, integration- and systemtests)
- Documentation and 3rd Level Support
Skills are the key!
- Completed higher technical education in the area of software, computer science or similar
- Experience in the development of enterprise applications with Spring Framework, JUnit
- Experience with vue.js and node.js
- Teamplayer with good communication skills
- Structured working style and good organizational abilities
- Self-initiative and willingness to learn
- Fluent English, German knowledge is a plus
These are the benefits!
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
- Long-term career planning
Monthly gross salary: from € 2.800 (depending on qualifications and experience)
International customers have selected IVM as their strategic partner. Accept the challenge and take part in challenging and innovative projects at our customers! We are looking forward to your application!
For further information about the job, please contact
Julia Rothwein MBA.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
St. Peter Gürtel 10b