In this role you are central functional expert for the SAP ERP IL/OL and SAP EWM template. You manage with other IT functions the complete system lifecycle (design, build, run & archiving) of global IT systems and applications in a regulated environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as an expert for existing systems or solutions on technical level and selected organizational aspects (e.g. processes)
- Provide maintenance, optimization, innovation and 3rd level support for implemented and/or assigned solutions
- Determine documentation and requirements and produce documentation as required in support of baseline and project activities
- Design, architect and implement IT services in compliance with our corporate framework and architecture landscape
- Contribute to or lead mid-site/large IT projects
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics/related field or comparable professional experience
- Minimum 3 years Professional experience of working with SAP (configuration and customization in SAP MM and SAP WM/EWM)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team, also in virtual teams, intercultural experience advantageous
- Excellent command of German and English (both – spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel
- Staff restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Position specific training opportunities
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Doris Staribacher.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.