- Work collaboratively with developers inside and outside of the team
- Help deliver features end to end. We don't throw our work "over the wall," everyone is expected to pull together to design new features and figure out bugs
- Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS
- Build webapps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do. This is the heart and soul of the modern web developer role. The possibilities in the browser should excite you to build the best experience possible for users
- Ensure your site works for users with accessibility needs, and use progressive enhancement to improve the experience for those on slow connections and weaker devices
- Write code to a high standard, incorporating effective unit tests and meeting our code quality levels
- Help the client and end users to understand trade-offs when making product decisions, and explain why you would do things a certain way
You’re innovative, quick-thinking and eager to learn more? Your programming skills are top-notch and you have a knack for making the complex clear? Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of programming? Great! Then you could be the one that we are looking for.
Moreover you should have:
- Minimum of two years of directly related experience
… mastered working on larger web and application projects?
… gained extensive knowledge of “how browsers work”?
… Good knowledge: CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS)
… Good knowledge: Bootstrap, jQuery
… Basic knowledge: Angular, React or Vue
… Basic knowledge: PHP
… Bonus points for (and also to give you insights on what else we are doing):
Symfony/Sontana, Java/Spring, Android, C#/ .NET, Kotlin, Git, JetBrains IDEs
- Work hand-in-hand with our high-class international clients to apply the right solution
- Work alongside recognized experts and well educated teamplayers
- Principle of flat hierarchy and open door policy
- We value difference in our multicultural teams
- We boost and steer your career with internal mobility and advanced trainings
- We have flexible working arrangements
- Benefit from the support of a global organisation and network with decision making processes steered by the Austrian memberfirm
At Deloitte Digital we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
Annual gross salary from € 42.000,- depending on your academic background and professional experience. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits.