Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovative-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our IT Quality Systems Engineer - Laboratory Information Systems
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- You will work with the Takeda laboratories to help them understand their requirements around the following workflows: Environmental Monitoring, Raw Materials receiving and inspection, Standards and reagent management and testing, Lot/batch QC testing and release, stability testing of products, test instrument management
- Assess proposed solutions to help the stakeholders select the solution which best fits their requirements
- Plan the tasks and activities for Business Analysis including stakeholder analysis, managing issues, risks and requirements, and monitoring and reporting on business analysis activities
- You will oversee and participate in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts
- And provide oversight of vendor-provided solutions and handle ad-hoc technical requests from both internal and external partners
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree qualification or equivalent level and experience
- In depth understanding of Chromatography system especially with Empower or Chromeleon systems.
- Working experience in a laboratory, ideally using lab systems e.g. SQL*LIMS, Limslink, etc.
- GxP understanding with sharp analytical abilities
- Well-developed organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent ability to interact effectively with multifunctional teams
- Self-motivated and self-directed in driving results and deliverables
- Proficiency with Crystal Reports, Oracle databases, SQL-Server Database, SQL as well as HPAlm (Application Lifecycle Management) testing tools, Toad, Powershell is considered an asset
- Experience or knowledge of Agile project methodologies will be an advantage.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
For more information please contact Natalia Sadowska at Natalia.email@example.com
AUT - Wien - DC Tower