Java Development (m/f/d)
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Responsible for the development of the next generation of peripheral components for the route control product family
- A part of the product development team for route control
- Design, Implementation, Unit/Module Testing, Documentation of Safety Critical Software
- SW/HW integration of embedded systems
- Collaboration in an agile team
- Working in an international team
Skills are the key!
- Technical degree preferably in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and technical expertise
- SW development: Java SE
- SW/HW integration: embedded systems
- Continuous build and integration (Gerrit, Git, svn, Eclipse, Maven, …) as user
- LINUX knowledge: networking, bash-scripting, gnu toolchain
- Experience with the full lifecycle of a software development project: design and documentation, development, unit testing, refactoring, deployment and maintenance. Experience in agile methodology an advantage
- High level of English; German is an advantage and innovative, adaptable and customer-oriented team player
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
Monthly gross salary: from € 3.500 (depending on qualifications and experience).
Are you interested in this position, offering outstanding development possibilities and are you ready to enter a continuously growing, internationally operating company? Accept the challenge!
For further information about the job, please contact
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf