Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred percent digital.
We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. We are defining the digital landscape.
You’re innovative, quick-thinking and eager to learn more? Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Then consider a career at Deloitte Digital. We are searching for a
- Designing and realising state-of-the-art user interfaces in respect of design guidlines on different platforms (Android, iOS, Web)
- Creating high quality UX deliverables which deliver on project outcomes
- Coordinating UX design activities across teams
- Assisting in the scoping and planning UX engagements either as standalone engagements or as part of a wider project
- Contributing to on-going enhancement of the Deloitte Digital UX/UI methodologies
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Monitoring and having knowledge of wider industry UX/UI trends and relevant technology trends
- Successfully completed your degree in graphic design, communication design, media communications or a related field
- Minimum of two years of directly related experience (user interface design, usability, user experience design or similar)
- Expert knowledge of all relevant graphic and design tools (i.e. Adobe CC, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experienced using tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, or Sketch for wireframing and prototyping
- Strong interest in user experience design, design patterns, personas, user journeys and wireframes
- Excellent visual design skills, outstanding creativity and conceptual know-how
- Ideally experience in using animation to improve UX
- Strong written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Self-starter who takes initiative and has proactive approach
- Work hand-in-hand with our high-class international clients to apply the right solution
- Work alongside recognized experts and well educated teamplayers
- Principle of flat hierarchy and open door policy
- We value difference in our multicultural teams
- We boost and steer your career with internal mobility and advanced trainings
- We have flexible working arrangements
- Benefit from the support of a global organisation and network with decision making processes steered by the Austrian memberfirm
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
Annual gross salary from € 37.100,- depending on your academic background and professional experience. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits.